original

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another late night...

I finished two more cards today!  I am so addicted... I can barely believe it!  Today I basically ran out of work as soon as the kids were gone.  I ran to Michael's and picked up a few sheets of paper and a bag of sand for my next ATC swap.  I made dinner in record time, got everyone to the table, checked-in on every one's day, wolfed down my food, and bailed out of cleaning and headed straight to the scrap room... is that obsessive or what!? Lol!  All because I don't want to miss the deadline for submitting a project to a few blogs I've been following.  So here are my cards,  let me know what you think, and thank you for stopping by!

Submitting to Tickled Pink
Inspired by Kelly at Tickled Pink


Inspired by Arlene at Butterfly Kisses Designs
http://www.butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com/





4 comments:

  1. Great stuff, and I love what you did with my girls on your earlier post!! Elena and I saw a video clip of yours that features some KennyK stamps; may we have your permission to include it in our upcoming Videos and Tutorials section on our site? With full credit and links to you, of course! Please email me at digis@kennykdownloads if this is OK - thanks very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Those images are awesome. I love them. The trunk came out great. BTW congrats for the above comment.
    xoxo ~Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have definitely found your calling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing makes, love the deep distressed colours

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete