original

Monday, July 18, 2011

Challenges & Randomness ❤

Hello My Bloggy Friends!
Just a few things I thought I'd share... First, you all know how I LOVE KennyK, well, they're celebrating their first year anniversary with a Blog Hop and a Challenge with some amazing prizes! So you should definitely check it out.  They're also offering great Dollar Deals on some of their Digi's and a cute little FREEBIE!  Of course I entered the challenge, here's my submission.

I enter ALL the time and never win, but I'm hopeful that someday "Mr. Random.org" will pick me!

For this card I used the following supplies...
     Paper:   Stella&Rose (Mabel) by My Mind's Eye
     Copic:   Skin- E000, E00, E21, E31, R02, R20
                  Outfit - YG93, YG95, YG97
                  Hair -  E25, E29, E35, E37
     Stamps: KennyK Digi, Michael's $1 Bin for Senti & Flowers

I also used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst in
Fuzzy Navel Peach, a flower punch, and a little bit of twine.

Second, I wanted to share another bit of exciting news... I was ever so graciously allowed to join the fabulous Lisa Sumpter as a Guest Designer at Paper Craft Journey!  Lisa hosts challenges every other week.  They post on Thursday, and announce the random winner 13 days later on a Wednesday.  I've been participating in a few different challenges, and I've been having loads of fun! It's definitely an easy way to enjoy sharing your work, and checking out so many other diverse and talented crafters from around the world! Here are some of my favorites:
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com/

http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/

http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/

http://graphicatsketchs.blogspot.com/

Well my friends, that will be all for now! I'll be posting again in the next couple of days.  I have several projects I want to share, so I hope you'll stop by again!  Thanks!! xoxo Yvonne ❤



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Yvonne! Love your coloring! I'm now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable girl! First, your card is awesome! I love the papers and you've coloured her AWESOME! Second, I love that you photograph the supplies you used like that!!!
    Love ya
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yvonne, just wanted to stop by to thank you for joining us at PCJ as GDT this challenge. Your work is beautiful!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete