original

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I ❤ College

Hello my friends! Today we loaded up the car and sent my first born off to start her second year of college.  And I gotta say... saying good-bye to her, in my driveway this morning was a whole heck of a lot easier then leaving her on the steps of the dorm a year ago.

Not saying that I didn't shed a few tears, just didn't do the whole uncontrollable bawling that doesn't stop until you immerse yourself completely in a bowl of  Dairy Queen's Brownie Earthquake!  I'm proud to say that this year, I immersed myself in my scraproom instead!  A lot less calories, and a far more constructive way to console myself!  I finished two minis, and they are ready to ship out...
Tattered Time Paper Pad by DCWV
Toilet Paper Roll Mini
Moulin Rouge by Prima
Brown Paper Bag Mini Album

Elizabeth, the lovely lady I made them for...

As always, I am so grateful you stopped by!  Hope you'll be back soon!
Huggles, Yvonne ❤❤❤

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I would be the same way when my kids go to college. oh heck, I was like that when my first went to Prek for the first time. I held it in but when I got to the car I was a total mess. It's so hard to let go. Awesome projects and i can't wait to see more. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, she's coming back, hehe. Love the minis you made, Yvonne. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I miss her already. Great mini's. Can't wait to see them in person tomorrow. :-)
    Xoxo
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete