original

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mini-Canvas for "I Am Roses"

Hello my lovely friends!
Today's project is another for the "I Am Roses" Design Team.
This one was rather quick and easy, but I think it makes a 
delightful little gift!  What do you think?


Here's the "Product List"
I Am Roses:
Lindy's Stamp Gang:
Starburst Stains in...
Sea Mist Green
Blue Hawaiian Blue
Moonshadow Ink in...
Buccaneer Bronze

And some other random stuff ...

Thank you guys for stopping by! And if you have a minute, you should
head on over the I Am Roses YouTube channel.  The lovely ladies on the
DT are posting awesome project on the channel DAILY!
A great place to find some inspiration, new ideas, or just a lil' nudge for 
your "mojo" in case it starts dozing off! LOL!
Smooches!
Yvonne


2 comments:

  1. awww this is a sweet and georgeous proyect!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne... this is very pretty! I love your creations :)

    Go check out my blog at
    http://paula-bees-space.blogspot.com/
    I've chosen your blog as one of my Top 5 picks for the Liebster Blog Award! Go grab your award! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete