original

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My First "I Am Roses" DT Project! Yay!

Hello my dear blog buddies!
I've finally completed my first "I Am Roses" DT Project!
I was so torn, I just couldn't decide what to make first.  I mean really, this team is just so amazing... they always come up with the most creative and fabulous projects ever.   I just didn't know which way to go!  I wanted to showcase the versatility of these lovely flowers, and just how many different ways you can use them.  And that's when I decided to incorporate the flowers into my fall holiday decor!  
So I started with the dining table...


I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but I love mini things!
Don't the flowers make this adorable mini pumpkin 
even MORE adorable!!! LOL!!!

The plan was to use of variety of flowers and several different items
 that you might use for a fall dining table setting.  
I gathered my mini salt&pepper shakers, place card holders, and
candle votives and jazzed them up with 
some of the more "fall" like flowers.



I also created a couple of napkin rings:




Here's a list of some of the I Am Roses goodies I used:

Small Ivory Crochet flowers:

Small Flowers Brown: 




Thank you guys for stopping by an showing some love!
Smooches,
Yvonne





4 comments:

  1. These are so you, Yvonne. They are so Beautiful. Congrats on your first project. TFS... Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this entire ensemble, and I really like how you used the crochet flowers. Great job Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What elegant, immensely beautiful autumn creations. I especially like the flower bedecked napkin rings.

    Big hugs & joyful Sunday wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! These are soo BEAUTIFUL!!! I wonder how long a table set like that at my house will last??!!! Darn children!! Thanks for sharing such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete