original

Friday, December 23, 2011

Graphicat's December Sketch Challenge!

It's not too late!!!
You can still submit an entry to this month's sketch challenge
This month you can select your favorite "Cheri" Sketch
to prepare your own creation!
AND the prize this month will be a three month guest DT spot!

This is the sketch I used, it's one of my favs...

And here's what I made...
The lil' cutie is a Kiki La Rue stamp, and the senti
is another FAB creation by our lovely Cheri
and can be found at her store!


So go on over and check it out... the Graphicats would love
you have YOU join in on all the "Graphicats" FUN!!!


Thanks for stopping by my friends, hope you're
enjoying your holidays!
Hugs,
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. I love it. She's adorable, and you used the buttons I gave you for your birthday. yay!
    xoxox
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la niña !!!! Preciosas tus tarjetas, wowwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete