original

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vintage Easter Themed ATCs & Box

Hi guys!
I've made a few little ATCs and an Altered Box to match.
It was such a fun project, so let's just get to the pics...


I love the the images I used for the ATCs, and best of
all they were free! And who doesn't love free??
I just did a Google search of Vintage Easter.
There were so many to choose from, but I 
loved then ones with bunnies best!

For both the ATCs and the box, I put together some
little sprays.  Mini sprays for the ATcs, and 2 slightly
larger ones on the box.

I used the following assortment of I Am Roses...
T25 -152 White Puffy Semi Rose Buds
T1-147 Ivory Mini Rose Buds
T20 - 152 Small White Semi Open Rose Buds
T30 -124 Soft Pink Semi Open Rose Buds

Here's the vid for more detail on how it all came together!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment