original

Friday, May 4, 2012

Abby's "Dilo En Español" Challenge

Hey there! I'm here again with another challenge! 
The theme is "Happy Mother's Day"
Here is the card I created:

I used the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Collection.
The paper pad is called "Fiddlesticks," and it's a
delightful combination of florals, wood grains, plaids, and
polka dots. I especially love the muted colors and the gray undertones.

The Magnolia stamp goes perfectly with the "Happy
Mother's Day" sentiment.  The senti is from one of Abby's original
stamp sets called "Que Siga la Fiesta."

The flowers are from I Am Roses.  The daisy was white, but
I spritzed it lightly with Lindy's Stamp Gang's
"Wake Me Up Before You Go Gold."
The flower center and the lace were gifts from my friend,
and fellow IAR Design Team member, Joy!
Joy is such a sweetie, and does such beautiful work!

Well my friends, before I say good-bye I'll post a few more pics, and 
then I'll let you go...   so you can go check out Abby's challenge!

Thanks again for visiting!
Hope you'll be back soon!
Hugs,
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love it!! Great color combination!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your coloring!!!! Thank You Yvonne!!!

    ReplyDelete