original

Friday, July 6, 2012

Abby's "Dilo En Español" Challenge #3

Hi Guys!
This week's theme over at Abby's Challenge Blog is "Summer!"  As you may already know, Abby recently launched a new set of stamps designed by the ultra-talented Megan Saurez!  Well, the prize for this next challenge is one of the those new stamps.  I used one of them for the card I
 created, and here it is:


I am totally in love with these stamps... this little chicky is super cute and a whole lot of fun to color!   Her name is Hermosa!  I hope you guys will join us in Abby's challenge! So go on and get started, can't wait to see what you make.  By the way, if you post on Facebook, be sure to let me know so I can pop on over to your page and leave a little "hey there!" And don't forget to go on over to Abby's Challenge Blog for mor deets!
Smooches,

Yvonne 

http://scrappingisbliss.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. Aww so summery!! It's beautiful! Looks like fun, so I think I'm gonna give it a shot and go for the challenge. :-)
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete