original

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Graphicat Sketch Challenge #12

Hello My Lovelies!!
Today we Graphicats will continue with Sketch Challenge #12 over at Cheri's Challenge Blog! Yayyyy!  And this one my friends, for me, was a doozie!  But totally in a good way... just wish I had some square punches... that would have made it easier... but no I was just cutting squares the old fashion way... just me and my trusty ole Fiskars Paper Trimmer! LOL! Well here it is... my card... with a whole lot of squares... hahaha...


The paper collection I used is from My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline
"Howdy Doody" 6x6 Designer Paper Pad
The image is from Stamp Oasis and she is called Jasmine.
The fabulous sentiment is from Cheri's STORE.
The flower and frame are both from Melissa Frances.

Here's the Sketch:


Well, I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you'll head on over to Cheri's Challenge Blog and join us for this go around!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Smooches,
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Very pretty paper too. LOL
    :-)
    yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always. I LOVE the colors, the papers, and the image is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete