original

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Latinas en America Challenge... Woohoo!

Hey guys! I've decided to join a challenge being sponsered by "Latinas in America!" Their challenge this week is to a decorate a bag.  Since I may have done this once or twice before,  I decided to give it a shot! I used a small black paper bag and a lovely sheet of designer paper from my current obsession... A Ladies' Diary from Graphic 45. Here it is...



 It's been a while since I participated in a challenge, so I was pretty pumped to pull this baby together.  As a matter of fact I was so pumped, I made a few other things today today... Here's a peek...


This shabby chic piece is going to my Facebook friend, Carrie.
Hope she loves it!


This ALD tag is for my friend and IAR team~mate, Elsa.

So it turned out to be a pretty productive day... geesh, I'm loving summer break!
Thank you for stopping by, hope you'll come again!
Smooches,
yvonne

5 comments:

  1. Great projects. Love them all.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosos trabajos y las bolsas estan super elegantes , me gustaron mucho.
    Cariños,
    VERO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bag! love the paper! I love the Shabby chic piece!! Love that style!!
    Gracias por participar en Latinas en America!!
    Ruthie ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty bag!!

    Gracias por participar

    Gaby B

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMIGA!! I've meaning to come to your blog and THANK YOU, for the awesome tag you made me! It was an awesome surprise! I appreciate it so much. I know I thank you'd on email but I wanted to come here and do it also! Once again!!
    THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!
    Besitos!!!
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete