original

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Vintage Christmas ATCs

Hello my friends...

I just finished going through ALL of my previous blog plots, and deleting a ton of pictures.  As some of you may know, I had reached the max of pics allowed, so deleting was just a quick fix.  I hear I can also remedy this problem by resizing each photo to minimize the space it takes up.  But until I figure out how to do that, I will keep my post short, and maybe just add links to my Facebook.  I guess we'll see how it goes...

Anywhoo, here's a (small) pic of some ATCs I made for a swap over at myscraproom.ning:


I hope my group will like them, they were quick and easy since I didn't have access to all of my goodies.  My room was renovated and I was aching to do something, so this was what I came up with.  And it did put me in the holiday spirit, so I was happy!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and may the new year bring you many blessing!
Hugs,
Yvonne

3 comments:

  1. These atc's are gorgeous. Can you tell me which paper you used please it is lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. The paper in the background is from an old collection from DCWV called French Country. The beautiful images you see on top of the ATCs are from Beatriz Jennings... here's her etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/iralamijashop?ref=top_trail
      Thanks again!
      Yvonne

      Delete
  2. They are gorgeous! Love the way they came out.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete