original

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Using Embossing Paste!

Hello my bloggin' buddies!
Soooo, today I have something new and exciting to share... and it's call EMBOSSING PASTE by Dreamweaver Stencils!  Annnd, I love it!!!!  It's like moulding paste, only better! Especially the one I played with today, it's pearlescent, and it is just fa-bu-lous! Not even kidding! I made a little vid... hope you get a chance to watch it!
In the video I also show how I use tulle to texturize the base of the tag.  Here's a few pics of the finished project:
So if you get a chance, you should pick some up! It was a lot of fun to play with it! I picked mine up at Scrapdoodles, my local scrapbook store! Here's link to help you find a place were you can pick it up if you're not local - Dreamweaver Stencils

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrapping & Big Hugs!

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment