original

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Let's Catch Up!

It's been so long! Nine months to be exact! I could have created a new human being in that time... 
but I didn't.  I'm far too old for that! 
But I have been creating... tags, lots and lots of tags!  
Here's a small selection...













They all contain lovely little butterflies created my good friend Renea Harrison.
I spent a few months on her Design Team, and totally enjoyed her easygoing
team management style. But most of all I enjoyed working with such beautiful 
and unique embellishments.  Each butterfly is handcrafted and the detail is amazing!

Well, I'll try to make it back more often!
Happy November and Big Scrappy Hugs!

scrapbliss


4 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful. Especially the butterflies. :-)
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. B3 Bomber Aviator Shearling Leather Jacket Welted Seams, Double Buckle Throat Latch, Heavy Duty Front Zipper Over a Wind Flap for Extreme Winters, Broad Collars like American Flying Aviator Jacket, Two Waist Pockets. Made with Pre Loved Shearling Reconditioned to Perfection, You Will Find The Fur Lining Jacket As Good As New!!Thick, Supple & Buttery Smooth Sheepskin With a Nappa Leather Finished Outer Shell Coupled with Heavy Sheep Shearling Adjustable Belted Straps at the Waist.

    ReplyDelete